- Material produced using TPC equipment must be available for broadcasting on TPC.
- The training and equipment available at TPC is intended for individuals and organizations to make cultural, informational, entertainment, or educational media productions of interest to our community.
- Use of TPC equipment to produce content for personal use or business promotions or advertising is prohibited.
- Programming at TPC may not contain content that is not protected by the First Amendment.
- Programming at TPC may not contain pornographic material.
- Program scheduling and content restrictions are at the discretion of TPC.
- Equipment and facility reservations will be scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Reservations must be made by phone or in person.
- Reservations must be made no fewer than 24 hours and no greater than 30 days in advance of the proposed checkout date.
- Members may reserve equipment for weekend checkout periods no more than 3 weekends per month.
- Members may reserve two cameras simultaneously only once per month and must reserve said equipment at least 2 weeks in advance of the proposed checkout date.
Checkouts and Returns
- Equipment may only be checked out by a certified member. You become a certified member upon successful completion of the appropriate training class.
- Failure to follow through with a standing reservation without prior notification will result in a minor violation and a fine of $5.
- Returning equipment more than one hour past the specified return time without prior notification will result in a minor violation and a fine of $20.
- Members are responsible for all equipment lost, damaged, or stolen.
- Members may request checkout extensions via phone or in person. Such requests may be granted only at the discretion of the TPC staff.
- Equipment that is checked out on a Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday must be returned within 24 hours.
- Equipment that is checked out on a Friday or Saturday must be returned at the specified return time the following Tuesday.