Community Coverage Interns will be responsible for shooting, editing, and otherwise producing content for The People’s Channel. Interns will work to help nonprofits, community groups, and local government agencies to cover events and happenings that would be of interest to the community at large. Interns will be trained on field production equipment and will work directly with the Creative Media Director to help produce content. Film/TV/Video, Communications, and Journalism majors who are looking for real-world experience in a dynamic organization are encouraged to apply.
- Strong interpersonal skills. Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently with a high level of initiative, as well as be part of a team
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to learn quickly
- Familiarity with basic videography and editing best practices